This page outlines Terms and Conditions for AIRAH's programs, resources, et al.
Please note: more Terms and Conditions will be posted soon. For more information, please email us.
Online education courses
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to registrants of AIRAH’s online education courses. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
By registering for one or more of AIRAH’s online course that is facilitated by an industry trainer, the enrolled participant agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The person that has been named as the registrant for the course is the participant that will be accepted into the online course. Registrations are intended for an individual and cannot be applied to a group. Any additional participants will need to have their own enrolments.
- For complete information on the cancellation policy, please click here. Registration may be cancelled up to five working days prior to the commencement, with participants either transferring to another date/course or receiving a refund less a 20 per cent administration fee. No refund will be given where cancellation is 24 hours or less.
- If the participant is unable to make the scheduled training date due to extenuating circumstances, notification must be given to [email protected] prior to the start of the course. This enrolment can be transferred to a different training date or different person within 48 hours of the course commencing.
- In the event of a transfer and where possible, the participant may be asked to provide their nominated replacement attendee with the workbook. In the event of a cancellation by the attendee, any provided course workbook must be returned to AIRAH at the expense of the participant. Failure to return this workbook will result in a fine, as determined by AIRAH's course co-ordinator.
- Participant cameras must stay on, with the expectation that participants will be involved throughout the course. Involvement activities includes but are not limited to asking questions, participating in polls/quizzes, and using the chat function.
- During the training, the presenter reserves the right to move disengaged participants to the waiting area.
- Payment of the course fee will not be refunded if you are not participating and are moved to the waiting area.
- During the session, you will be required to complete a series of short, multiple-choice quizzes. CPD hours will only be issued to those registrants who have proved competency in these quizzes.
- Participants will refrain from answering calls and sending emails during the course.
- AIRAH reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions, as necessary.
This page was last updated July 5, 2023