Refrigeration 2021 will be the HVAC&R industry’s opportunity to discuss all things refrigeration. Over two days, we will hear from international and local industry experts who will offer insights into the latest from the refrigeration industry.
The event will include talks/sessions on:
Natural refrigerants and energy efficiency
- Transitioning to low-GWP refrigerants
- Case studies reviewing a variety of technologies
- Panel session: technician issues in the field
- Panel session: heat pump analysis
- Panel session: global warming and how we as an industry can make a difference
- Workshop: energy-efficiency saving measures for the industrial refrigeration industry
The trade display will also provide participants with the opportunity to interact with leading industry suppliers and explore their latest refrigeration technology offerings.
- Wednesday, March 17 – technical paper submissions due
- Friday, April 23 – early-bird registration ends
- Friday, April 30 – speaker PowerPoints due
- Monday, May 17 – Refrigeration 2021 day one
- Tuesday, May 18 – Refrigeration 2021 day two
AIRAH continues to closely monitor developments regarding COVID-19 and is following state and federal government directions. Updates on any changes to our face-to-face events will be posted on our website.
We request you stay home if you are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhea or shortness of breath.
Please do not attend the event if you have been overseas in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with a confirmed case.
For further information on AIRAH’s response to COVID-19, please visit https://www.airah.org.au/coronavirus