AIRAH Annual General Meeting 2020
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The 61st Annual General Meeting of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heating (Inc) will be held at 4.30pm (AEST), 4.00pm (ACST) and 2.30pm (AWST) on Tuesday, May 19, via the online meeting platform Zoom.
Please click here to register and attend the meeting.
Order of business
- Welcome and President’s report – to receive and consider the Institute’s Financial Report, the Directors’ Report and the Auditor’s Report for the year ended December 31, 2019
- Confirmation of minutes of the 60th Annual General Meeting (held on May 23, 2019)
- Notification of proxy votes held
- Appointment of Auditors
- General business – to transact any business that may lawfully be brought forward
- Introduction of Directors
- Any other business
The 2019 Annual Report is available to download here. Please click here to download the proxy form for those who cannot attend.
A copy of the minutes for the 60th Annual General Meeting (held on May 23, 2019) can also be downloaded here.
For those who cannot attend and wish to make their apologies, please contact the AIRAH Company Secretary, Tony Gleeson, M.AIRAH, via: