New online technical resources from the IOR now available exclusively to AIRAH members
AIRAH members can now join the Institute of Refrigeration (IOR, UK) as an eAffiliate member at a specially discounted partner membership fee. The price for this is just Au$37 (normally about $165 per year).
This eAffiliate membership rate is only available to AIRAH members due to our partnership with the IOR. Our aim is to foster the education and development of our members in the refrigeration community.
An IOR eAffiliate membership gives access to:
- Over 300 technical bulletins to download from the IOR website including Safety Codes of Practice for the four refrigerant groups – usually retailing at $87 each for non-members.
- New refrigerant e-learning and training materials for alternative refrigerants such as carbon dioxide, flammables and ammonia.
- Invitations to take part in technical webinars, with recordings accessible when you want to watch them and free certificates for professional development when you participate.
- News and updates on refrigerant developments from the IOR.
- Booking UK-based IOR conferences at member discount rates.
IOR publications are suited to consultants, professional engineers, designers or managers/operators and end-users.
Areas covered include design of cold stores, risk and safety for flammable refrigerants, as well as more hands-on good practice guides aimed at technicians to address poor installation and maintenance standards.
To review the quality of the materials available, a sample of the IOR’s Safety Code of Practice and Safety for Flammable Lower Toxicity Refrigerants can be viewed on the AIRAH website
To access this discount, you must add your AIRAH membership number when you register. Once you have paid your subscription fee online to the IOR, you will gain immediate access to all the online publications.
To find out more about what IOR publications and services are available go to https://ior.org.uk/buy-documents
. The discounted subscription rate can only be accessed using the special partner link.