AIRAH Employer Partner Benefits
Preferential Employer Partner status
Provide access for participating employees to expand their knowledge and skills
- Member rates for participating staff for AIRAH education and training courses
- Member rates for participating staff at AIRAH events and conferences
- 10 per cent discount on AIRAH PDBS-HVAC&R program fees
- 10 per cent discount on sponsorship of AIRAH events and conferences
- 10 per cent discount all AIRAH advertising rates for magazine and digital advertising
- Free online listing in HVAC&R Search (Standard level) – AIRAH’s HVAC&R online directory
- Company and brand (logo) recognition as an AIRAH Employer Partner on the AIRAH website.
- Use AIRAH’s knowledge to help your engagement with government & regulatory bodies.
Extra tools and resources
- Learn from HVAC&R experts with a variety of face-to-face training
- Learn at your own pace using online training modules
- Obtain technical updates with bite sized seminars
- Engage with industry specialist in interactive workshops and webinars
- Keep abreast of industry developments with national and international conferences
- Obtain CPD recognition for all your knowledge activities.
- Online access to the member-only AIRAH Technical Handbook, the premier HVAC&R technical guide
- Online access to the most comprehensive industry guides, the Design Application (DA) Manuals
- Keep updated with easily digestible technical fact sheets
- Keep on top of your game with a variety of Best Practice Guides
- Online access to the HVAC&R Nation Skills Workshops.
- Be informed with the leading industry publication, the AIRAH Ecolibrium magazine
- Keep up to date with the tradie environment with HVAC&R Nation magazine online
- Be on top of standards & legislative updates and key events with our weekly e-newsletter
- Hear first-hand about innovative projects through our program of site visits
- Hear from industry specialists at division events in your state.
Employer Partner membership fee
To obtain the benefits of the Employer Partner membership you just pay one fee based on the number of employees you wish to access AIRAH’s exclusive online technical resources. Please note that only participating staff can obtain the benefit of member rates for all training, events and conferences.
Download the brochure
A dedicated AIRAH account manager will help you maximise the benefits of your preferential Employer Partner membership, including assistance with education and training options for staff.