The AIRAH Resilience special technical group (STG) aims to increase awareness of resilience as a design principle, gather current knowledge of resilient design approaches, generate resilient design tools and strategies and fill in resilience knowledge gaps specific to the HVAC&R industry.
The Resilience STG is currently working on:
- Increasing awareness of resilience as a design principle
- Gathering knowledge of resilient design approaches and strategies
- Filling resilience knowledge gaps specific to HVAC&R industry
- Developing resilient design issues and design strategies across four industry segments:
- Building/system design
- Equipment engineering
- Installation and related construction
- Facility O&M.
- Developing information graphics to communicate the issue and opportunities
- Researching future climate data
- Publicising resilient design of HVAC&R and the built environment.
- Paul Stoller, M.AIRAH (Co-chair)
- Liza Taylor, M.AIRAH (Co-chair)
- Nicki Parker, Affil.AIRAH
- Nick Asha, M.AIRAH.
If you are interested in being involved please email STGS@airah.org.au