AIRAH's Strategic Plan 2023–2027
Where will AIRAH be in 2030?
|AIRAH has commenced work to create a new Strategic Plan to guide the organisation from 2023.
AIRAH so member, customer, and stakeholder input to help influence and define AIRAH's vision, mission, goals, and strategies for the coming years.
The Strategic Plan is the key document for the AIRAH Board. It is the Chief Executive's responsibility to ensure that AIRAH activities are designed to achieve the goals and operate within the framework of the Strategic Plan.
- The current Strategic Plan covers the period 2020 to 2022.
- Click here to view AIRAH’s achievements delivered during the current Strategic Plan.
- Work has commenced on development of the next Strategic Plan for 2023 to 2027.
- The 2022–2027 Strategic Plan will be developed through a process of consultation with members and stakeholders.
AIRAH is the representative of a diverse range of members, customers, and stakeholders. Consultation is an intrinsic part of the development of the organisation's Strategic Plan.
The consultation approach includes:
- Workshops and discussions with the Board and staff.
- Distribution of a survey (“Toward AIRAH's Strategic Plan 2023–2027”) to over 13,000 members, customers, and stakeholders.
- A workshop with Associate Directors and Chairs at the AIRAH National Convention in Sydney (May 2022).
- In-depth, one-on-one interviews with a selection of members and other involved parties including at the ARBS Exhibition in Melbourne in August 2022.
The input period for AIRAH's Strategic Plan 2023–2027 has now closed.
Thank you to everyone that participated and provided feedback.
Please stay tuned for announcements of AIRAH's 2023–2027 Strategic Plan.
Paul Jackson, F.AIRAH, President (LinkedIn)
Tony Gleeson, M.AIRAH, Chief Executive (LinkedIn)
This page was last updated September 12, 2022