AIRAH has commenced work to create a new Strategic Plan to guide the organisation from 2020.
The Institute will celebrate its 100-year centenary anniversary in 2020. With this milestone, we are seeking member, customer and stakeholder input to help influence and define AIRAH’s vision, mission, goals and strategies for the coming years.
The Strategic Plan is the key document for the AIRAH Board. It is the Chief Executive’s responsibility to ensure that AIRAH activities are designed to achieve the goals and operate within the framework of the Strategic Plan.
Toward AIRAH’s new Strategic Plan – have your say
- The current Strategic Plan covers the period 2017 to 2019
- Click here to view AIRAH’s achievements delivered during the current Strategic Plan
- Work has commenced on development of the next Strategic Plan for 2020 to 2022
- The 2020–2022 Strategic Plan will be developed through a process of consultation with members and stakeholders.
AIRAH is the representative of a diverse range of members, customers and stakeholders. Consultation is an intrinsic part of the development of the organisation’s Strategic Plan.
The consultation approach includes:
- Workshops and discussions with the Board and staff
- A workshop with Associate Directors at the AIRAH National Convention in Sydney (March 19, 2019)
- In-depth, one-on-one interviews with a selection of members and other involved parties
- Distribution of a survey (“Toward AIRAH’s New Strategic Plan – have your say”) to over 13,000 members, customers and stakeholders.
Please click here to fill out a brief survey, have your say and help guide development of the Strategic Plan
Tony Gleeson, M.AIRAH, Chief Executive and Ian Harwood, F.AIRAH, President