The Future of HVAC Conference is the leading conference for HVAC&R professionals and related industry experts. The conference will be hosted in Brisbane from September 11–12.
The HVAC industry impacts many people in a myriad of ways. Bringing attention to its impact on society and Australia’s environmental aims, the Future of HVAC conference is a vehicle to involve everyone interested in, affected by, or influencing where the industry is headed.
We welcome a broad range of stakeholders including mechanical engineering consultants and contractors, ESD professionals, architects, tenants, building developers and investors, regulators, researchers, product and technology professionals, service providers, property and facility managers, educators and trainers, energy suppliers, workplace designers and more.
If you are curious about or interested in the future of HVAC, networking with our industry’s influencers, or providing expert opinion, the Future of HVAC 2019 is a must-attend event.
Key dates and news
- Speaker submissions close – April 5, 2019
- Notification of acceptances – April 26, 2019
- Technical paper submission – June 7, 2019
- Finalised and fully-reviewed paper completed by August 1, 2019
- Deadline to submit PowerPoint presentation – August 30, 2019
- The Future of HVAC 2019 Conference – September 11–12, 2019