The Future of HVAC 2022 Conference will be held virtually on September 8 via Zoom.
A vital topic:
The heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) building services industry impacts our society in myriad ways.
Throughout its history, HVAC&R has evolved to meet the needs of society and enable massive leaps forward in work productivity, home and community life, healthcare, and food production. It also continues to offer innovations in science and technology.
About the event:
Bringing attention to HVAC&R building services’ vital role, the conference welcomes everyone interested in, affected by, or influencing where the built environment is headed.
|The principal theme for The Future of HVAC 2022 is: Transitioning to a net zero built environment.
Join us as we hear from leading industry experts on the role of HVAC&R within five key conference themes:
Mega-trends: Innovations, investment directions, and customers sentiment
- Forecasts: Future of construction and building services integration
- Climate change: Sustainability, adaptation, and resilience
- People: Health and wellness
- Government: Programs, regulation, and legislation.
Presentations will cover a broad range of facility types including commercial buildings, healthcare, education, retail, data centres and telecommunications, manufacturing, laboratories, high-rise residential, and the cold chain.
In its ninth year, the conference will unite a broad range of stakeholders including building services consultants and contractors, environmentally sustainable design professionals, architects, tenants, building developers and investors, regulators, researchers, product and technology professionals, service providers, property owners and facility managers, educators and trainers, energy suppliers, workplace designers, and more.
Friday, April 28 –Abstract submissions close
- Thursday, May 12 – Notification of speaker acceptances
- Friday, May 20 – Technical paper submissions due
- Friday, August 18 – Early-bird registration ends
- Wednesday, August 31 – speaker PowerPoints due
- Wednesday, September 7 – The Future of HVAC 2022.