The leading conference for HVAC&R professionals and related industry experts. The Future of HVAC Conference 2019 will be hosted from September 11–12 in Brisbane.
The HVAC industry impacts many people in a myriad of ways. Bringing attention to its impact on society and Australia’s environmental aims, the Future of HVAC conference is a vehicle to involve everyone interested in, affected by, or influencing where the industry is headed.
We welcome a broad range of stakeholders including mechanical engineering consultants and contractors, ESD professionals, architects, tenants, building developers and investors, regulators, researchers, product and technology professionals, service providers, property and facility managers, educators and trainers, energy suppliers, workplace designers and more.
If you are curious about or interested in the future of HVAC, networking with our industry’s influencers, or providing expert opinion, the Future of HVAC 2019 is a must-attend event.
Key dates and news
- Abstract submissions close – March 1, 2019
- Notification of abstract acceptance – April 5, 2019
- Technical paper submission – May 31, 2019
- Finalised and fully-reviewed paper completed by August 1, 2019
- PowerPoint presentation submission – August 30, 2019
- The Future of HVAC 2018 Conference – September 11–12, 2019.