Providing a holistic overview of the topic, DA20 offers insight on the underlying engineering theory; the design and installation stage; and commissioning, operation and maintenance. Air conditioning receives detailed attention, with comprehensive information on equipment selection and application, system design strategies, system controls and detailed design notes, particularly in respect of moisture management.
This manual contains the following sections:
1. Scope and application
2. Climate, comfort, external air, internal moisture
3. Building design and system selection
4. Air conditioning equipment selection and application
5. Air conditioning system design
6. Installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance.