AIRAH and the International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA) Australasia are proudly hosting the joint Building Simulation Conference in Brisbane, Australia and online on Wednesday, July 20 and Thursday, July 21, 2022.
The conference will educate, share, and build the knowledge of our industry on how simulation contributes to carbon- and climate-responsive outcomes both at a building and precinct scale.
The event will feature leading industry experts addressing six key conference themes:
Paving the way for the energy transition
- Climate change and adaptive design
- Resilience and regenerative design
- Health and indoor environment quality
- Existing buildings
- Future of cities and the workplace
November 22 – Final abstract submission
- December 15 – Notification of abstract acceptance
- December 17 – Release of accepted abstract titles
- February 28 – Full paper submission deadline
- April 4 – Notification of full paper acceptance
- April 26 – Revised paper submission deadline
- May 27 – Program released
- June 10 – Final acceptance
- June 22 – Early-bird registration pricing ends
- July 20 – Building Simulation 2022 Conference day one + cocktail function
- July 21 – Building Simulation 2022 Conference day two
AIRAH is committed to the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff. Our aim is to use only COVID-safe venues and ensure that a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures are in place to safeguard your health and wellbeing. This includes compliance with any commonwealth, state, or territory health orders that might include density limits, vaccination requirements, or mask wearing.
Please view our face-to-face events guide for information on attending AIRAH events.
We request you stay home if you are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhoea, or shortness of breath.
Please do not attend the event if you have been in contact with a confirmed case.
For further information on AIRAH’s response to COVID-19, please visit https://www.airah.org.au/coronavirus