Call for speakers
The technical organising committee is now calling for speakers to present on an array of subjects that link the built environment and big data, including but not limited to:
- Case studies of big data applications for the built environment, including specialised property types (such as healthcare, data centres, laboratories, etc.)
- Big data for science and engineering research
- Applications and evaluation of real-time big data systems
- Utilisation of multiple data sets from disparate systems
- Big data for improving resilient infrastructures and creating smart cities
- Big data security and privacy
- Machine learning based on big data
- More complex energy systems and managing data
- Lessons learnt from industry adoption of HVAC analytics packages
- Improving outcomes from big data analytics
- Making day-to-day building operations smarter.
All submissions must include:
- A 300-word presentation overview
- A 100-word condensed presentation overview
- A 100-word biography
- A high-resolution presenter photo.
If a speaker's application is successful, presenters are required to submit a PowerPoint presentation before the Big Data and Analytics Forum. The committee has the final say on accepted presentations.
Presentations must not contain overtly commercial material. Please do not include trade names in titles.
Submissions should be emailed
to AIRAH’s Conference and Events Coordinator by Friday, May 3.
For this forum, speakers are not required to provide a technical paper. However, if you are interested in preparing one along with your presentation, this will be distributed to forum attendees as well as forwarded for publication consideration by AIRAH’s official journal, Ecolibrium
. Submission of a paper does not guarantee publication, and all papers are subject to peer review. If you are interested in submitting a paper, please contact
AIRAH’s Conference and Events Coordinator for more information about the technical paper requirements.