Geothermal Air Conditioning
On Thursday, October 1, AIRAH hosted the Streamline session "Geothermal Air Conditioning" with support from Calibre Group.
About this Streamline
The webinar covered how to:
- Define a geothermal system, including an outline of the first principles of a system
- Evaluate design considerations when considering systems
- Outline a project plan, and identify documentation of works/systems
- Define requirements for integration with consultant
- Manage geothermal installations for optimal project outcomes
- Define the economics of geothermal installations
Missed watching this Streamline live? AIRAH members receive exclusive access to the recording.
Click here to watch the Streamline
Not an AIRAH member yet? Click here
to join Australia's HVAC&R industry association.
To view other upcoming Streamlines, please click here.