DA12 Energy Efficiency in Cold Rooms
Aligned with the release of the new technical resource, DA12 Energy Efficiency in Cold Rooms, AIRAH hosted this Streamline session (supported by Ecolibrium) outlining its intent and scope, as well as other design considerations.
See more on DA12
About this Streamline
The 2020 DA12 Energy Efficiency in Cold Rooms webinar covered:
- The intent and scope of DA12, including standards and regulations
- Key factors that affect efficiency
- Design considerations, tables, methods and assumptions
- Refrigeration equipment, controls and defrost
- The insulated enclosure (structure)
- Installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance and documentation.
It also included a Q&A session with presenter Peter Brodribb, M.AIRAH.
Missed watching these webinars live? AIRAH members receive exclusive access to the recording. Click here
to join Australia’s HVAC&R industry association.
Click here to watch the Streamline
To view other upcoming Streamlines, please click here.