Energy-Efficient Industrial Refrigeration
|The AIRAH Energy-Efficient Industrial Refrigeration course identifies and discusses best practices for making temperature-controlled warehouses and cooling, chilling and freezing within food processing and other facilities, more energy efficient.
The course aims to improve energy efficiency in industrial refrigeration systems by changing the operating practices of food processing companies, cold storage and refrigerated warehouses and the allied trades that support them.
General course information
Delivery method: Face to face and in-house
Length: 16 hours (two days)
Assessment included: No assessment
- Define energy and how it is measured
- Identify improvements in system components to reduce energy usage
- Identify opportunities for heat recovery, cogeneration and trigeneration
- Build a business case for energy efficiency
This course is designed for
- Plant engineers
- Plant supervisors/managers
- Facility managers
- Sustainability managers
Industries that may benefit from this training course include:
- Refrigerated warehouses, including controlled atmosphere facilities
- Fruit and vegetable processors, ranging from fresh product storage to highly processed prepared meals
- Breweries and wineries
- Dairy and ice cream manufacturers
- Meat, poultry and fish processors.
Oaks on Market
80 Market St
Please call AIRAH on (03) 8623 3000 or email email@example.com for more information.