CALLING ON INNOVATORS AND INFLUENCERS FOR A FUTURE PEAK
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
The Future of HVAC 2019 is the leading conference for HVAC&R professionals and related industry experts. This year, the two-day event comes to Brisbane from September 11–12. The conference committee is now calling for speakers.
“The Future of HVAC is now firmly established as AIRAH’s premier conference, a gathering point for our industry to discuss the critical technologies, approaches and techniques needed to overcome the challenges confronting us,” says AIRAH CEO Tony Gleeson, M.AIRAH. “It’s been said that tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. That preparation is very much what The Future of HVAC is all about.”
The conference committee is now calling for speakers to present on an array of subjects, including but not limited to:
- Advances in building and HVAC design
- Case studies in HVAC design, installation and maintenance
- Changes in building use – agile working environments and flexible workplaces
- Changes in national and international regulations – heading towards net-zero
- HVAC and energy management
- HVAC ownership, operation and management
- HVAC industry education, training and innovation
- HVAC research
- Innovations in HVAC equipment
- Suggestions for a site visit or panel session.
For the full list of topics and for submission details, go to www.airah.org.au/conferences. Email your submission to [email protected]
by Friday, April 5.
Thanks to our sponsors
The Future of HVAC is generously supported by major sponsor ActronAir; and supporting sponsors A.G. Coombs, Alinta Energy Geothermal, and simPRO.