Terms and Conditions for “James Harrison Day” Campaign 2021
By entering the “James Harrison Day” campaign, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Information on how to enter and the description of the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to any AIRAH member or non-member with a mailing address in Australia who is 18 years of age or older by April 16, 2021. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition commences on April 16, 2021 at 9am AEST and concludes on April 23, 2021 at 11.59pm AEST (“Campaign Period”).
- In order to enter, entrants must:
Fill out this form (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WTND3H3) and/or create a public post on Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter with a photo of your fridge and the hashtag #JamesHarrisonDay.
- AIRAH accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. AIRAH reserves the sole right to disqualify any entrant who it believes has tampered with the entry process or has otherwise engaged in any conduct that is fraudulent or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide current address details when contacted. This will be used to distribute eligible prizes.
- All eligible entries received during the Competition Period will validate those entrants to win a slab of Southern Bay Brewery’s Harrison’s Rocky Point dark lager.
- The one name drawn will win a slab (24 bottles) of Southern Bay Brewery’s Harrison’s Rocky Point dark lager.
- The Winner will be notified in writing by email.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize may be subject to redemption restrictions or other terms and conditions of the supplier. AIRAH reserves the right to change or substitute the Prize or any part of the Prize at any time if the Prize becomes unavailable.
- AIRAH takes no responsibility for Prizes damaged, lost or misdirected in transit.
- AIRAH is not responsible for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including but not limited to any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The prize will be sent to the eligible winner in May 2021.