Notice of AIRAH Annual General Meeting 2021
The 62nd Annual General Meeting of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (Inc) will be held at 12.30pm (AEST), 12noon (ACST) and 10.30am (AWST) on Tuesday, May 11. It will take place as part of the AIRAH Convention.
This year, AIRAH members will be able to attend both in person and online.
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
Corner Bourke Road and O'Riordan Street
Mascot NSW 2020
Register for the in person session
Via the online meeting platform Zoom.
Register for the online session
Order of business
- Welcome and President's Report – to receive and consider the Institute's Financial Report, the Directors' Report, and the Auditor's Report for the year ended December 31, 2020
- Confirmation of minutes of the 61st Annual General Meeting (held on May 19, 2020)
- Notification of proxy votes held
- Appointment of Auditors
- Changes to AIRAH Constitution – presentation and voting
- General business – to transact any business that may lawfully be brought forward
- Introduction of Directors
- Any other business
The 2020 Annual Report will be made available shortly. A copy of the minutes from the 61st Annual General Meeting (held on May 19, 2020) is available to access here.
For those who cannot attend and wish to make their apologies, please contact AIRAH's Chief Executive, Tony Gleeson, M.AIRAH, via:
This page was last updated April 13, 2021