Previous annual reports and Annual General Meeting (AGM) Minutes are available to AIRAH members for download.
Click here to access our annual reports
For information on joining AIRAH, please visit airah.org.au/join
AIRAH Annual General Meeting 2021
The 62nd Annual General Meeting of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (Inc) was held on Tuesday, May 11 via the online meeting platform Zoom.
Unfortunately, due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation we had to cancel the face-to-face session of the AGM (originally scheduled to take place at the Holiday Inn Sydney Airport), with AIRAH members instead invited to join us online.
Order of business
- Welcome and President's Report – to receive and consider the Institute's Financial Report, the Directors' Report, and the Auditor's Report for the year ended December 31, 2020
- Confirmation of minutes of the 61st Annual General Meeting (held on May 19, 2020)
- Notification of proxy votes held
- Appointment of Auditors
- Changes to AIRAH Constitution – presentation and voting
- General business – to transact any business that may lawfully be brought forward
- Introduction of Directors
- Any other business
The 2020 Annual Report is available to download here. A copy of the minutes from the 61st Annual General Meeting (held on May 19, 2020) is available to access here.
This page was last updated May 14, 2021