Previous annual reports and Annual General Meeting (AGM) Minutes are available to AIRAH members for download.
Click here to access our annual reports
For information on joining AIRAH, please visit airah.org.au/join
AIRAH Annual General Meeting 2022
The 63rd Annual General Meeting of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (Inc) will be held on Monday, May 9 at 5.00pm (AEST) in the AIRAH National Office (1 Elizabeth Street, Level 3, Melbourne Vic 3000) and via the online meeting platform Zoom.
To attend the meeting (either in Melbourne or online), please register here.
If you are unable to attend, a copy of the proxy form may be found here.
Order of business
- Welcome and President's Report – To receive and consider the Institute's Financial Report, the Directors' Report, and the Auditor's Report for the year ended December 31, 2021
- Confirmation of minutes of the 62nd Annual General Meeting (held on May 11, 2021)
- Notification of proxy votes held
- General business – To transact any business that may lawfully be brought forward
- Introduction of Directors – Open forum with Directors
- Organisational update
- Any other business
The 2021 Annual Report is available to download here. More information on the highlights of the 2021 year can be seen here.
The 2020 Annual Report is available to download here.
View the Minutes from the 62nd Annual General Meeting (held on May 11, 2021) here.
Please forward any items for general business or questions for the Board to AIRAH's Company Secretary at [email protected] by Friday, May 6, 2022.
AIRAH Company Secretary
This page was last updated April 14, 2022