AIRAH Annual General Meeting 2017
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The 58th Annual General Meeting of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heating (Inc) will be held on Thursday, May 11 at 5.30pm at the State Room, Australian Events Centre, 1 Larkin Boulevard, Essendon Fields. A map and instructions to get to the venue is available here.
Order of business:
- Welcome and President’s report – to receive and consider the organisations Financial Report, the Directors’ Report and the Auditor’s Report for the year ended December 31, 2016
- Confirmation of minutes of the 57th Annual General Meeting (held on May 17, 2016)
- Notification of proxy votes held
- Special business – vote for the adoption of the amendments to the constitution presented to members with the 2016 Annual Report
- Appointment of Auditors
- General business – to transact any business that may lawfully be brought forward
- Introduction of Directors
- Any other business
- Close and networking.
The following forms are available to download before the Annual General Meeting:
The Minutes of the 57th AGM
2014–2017 Statement of Purpose
The 2016 AIRAH Annual Report
All members and visitors are cordially invited to attend.