AIRAH offers a range of advertising and sponsorship opportunities for companies looking to expand their profile in the HVAC&R industry. These include:
Advertising in Ecolibrium
With a monthly readership of nearly 10,000 industry professionals, Ecolibrium is the ideal medium to get your message noticed. Advertising opportunities in Ecolibrium can be tailored to suit your needs, with a range of options available to interested companies.
Take a moment to find out more about the kind of exposure Ecolibrium can offer and the costs involved, and see why more decision makers trust AIRAH:
- Ecolibrium reaches personnel and key decision makers in the HVAC&R industry. Editorial is focused on engineering, air conditioning, design, sustainability and energy efficient solutions in the HVAC&R industry.
- Mailed directly to 9123 AIRAH members and subscribers Australia-wide.
- 85% of Ecolibrium readers make or influence purchasing decisions
- Ecolibrium has a circulation of 9162* CAB audited. * March 2012 CAB audit
Advertising in HVAC&R Nation
HVAC&R Nation was launched in June 2007.
Regular features of the magazine include the latest information on new products on the market, technical tips and a handy pull-out skills workshop, an employment and classifieds section, cover stories and feature articles, industry news and ear-to-the-ground trade chatter and the latest breaking news from the AIRAH ARC assessment program.
Take a moment to find out more about the kind of exposure HVAC&R Nation can offer and the costs involved, and see why more decision makers trust AIRAH:
- HVAC&R Nation is read by trades people in the HVAC&R industry. Mechanical contractors, installers, consultants, technicians, plumbers, electricians, industry suppliers and manufacturers.
- HVAC&R Nation has the largest circulation and readership of any HVAC&R magazine in Australia.
- HVAC&R Nation has a circulation of 13,936* CAB audited. It is direct mailed to AIRAH members and subscribers Australia-wide and available in more than 250 distribution wholesalers Australia wide. * March 2012 CAB audit
If you would like to discuss your advertising requirements, please contact Glenn Douglas or Judy Armstrong in the AIRAH office:
Ph: 03 8623 3018
Fax: 03 9614 8949
Ph: 03 8623 3006
Fax: 03 9614 8949
Back to top