Commercial buildings are being designed for energy efficient operation, but how sure can you be that these energy targets are being met?
This course provides participants with the knowledge and confidence to ask the essential questions and look in the right places to get effective results. The course also demonstrates how energy is used in buildings and how auditing building services can promote cost savings, better comfort control, and reduced carbon emissions.
- Purpose and benefits of an energy audit
- How energy is measured
- Components of energy bills
- Identify how energy is used in buildings
- How to identify energy waste
- Differentiate between the levels of energy audit defined in AS/NZS 3598:2000 – Energy Audits
- Understanding energy audit reports
- Cost / benefit analysis
- Clients as team members
- Air conditioning systems performance
- Air conditioning equipment operations
- Overview of NABERS Energy
- Troubleshooting air conditioning
- AIRAH Graduate Certificate unit VPAU338: Scope and conduct energy audit
This course is designed for:
This course is held over two days.
The energy auditing seminar can be run at your work place. If you have 10-12 people interested in doing the course please contact Carolyn Hughes on 03 8623 3000 to obtain further information.
For further information please contact:
Ph: 61 3 8623 3017
Cancellation and refund policy
Registration may be cancelled up to five working days prior to commencement of the course with participants either transferring to another course / event or receiving a refund less a 20% administration fee. No refund will be given where cancellation is 24 hours or less. In all other cases of cancellation the extent of any refund will be at the discretion of AIRAH.
You may substitute another participant at any time prior to the event date should the nominated person be unable to attend. Where the course has entry requirements these must be met by any substitute participant. Where a non member replaces a member the difference between member and non member rates will be charged. Requests for refund can be made by email to email@example.com.
Back to top