2016 training courses
In 2016 AIRAH will be running its face-to-face and online training, complemented with update seminars on fire and smoke control and flammable refrigerants. Our popular ammonia training will be running again at Oxfords Cold Storage, and in Queensland for the first time.
As well as the above, in-house training across a range of AIRAH's courses are available.
Download the 2016 training course flyer
2016 face-to-face and online training courses:
- Graduate Training Program
- Ammonia Industrial Plant Operations
- Ammonia Emergency Response
- Water Treatment Service Providers Level 1 Technician
- Water Treatment Service Providers Level 2 Supervisor
- Smoke Control and Fire Dampers
- Air Conditioning 101 (Online)
- Sustainable Building Operations (Online)
- Sustainability and HVAC Design (Online)
- 1668 Seminar Series: AS/NZS 1668.1 The use of ventilation and air conditioning in buildings, Fire and smoke control in multi-compartment buildings, AS 1682.1 Fire, smoke, air dampers Part 1 specification, AS 1668.2 The use of ventilation and air conditioning in buildings, AS 1670 Fire detection, warning, control and intercom systems – System design, installation and commissioning.
- AS/NZS ISO 5149 Flammable refrigerants
Locations and training dates will be announced shortly so check back regularly for updates or contact our professional development team by emailing email@example.com
or call 03 8623 3000 to discuss your training needs.