The benefits of company membership
- Use of the AIRAH company logo on your stationery and communications to promote your company’s industry support.
- Five Affiliate members (valued at $289 each). Affiliate membership entitles the representative to all AIRAH’s member discounts such as free attendance at division meetings, substantial discounts to conference and professional development courses, discounts on AIRAH technical manuals and a copy of the members-only AIRAH Technical Handbook (not available for purchase). Unlike Affiliate members, Affiliate company members can also bring up to six guests to any AIRAH function at member prices. (The Affiliate membership is also transferrable should your nominated representative leave).
- Member prices for AIRAH training courses are available to your nominated five Affiliate members.
- A free single-page A4 onsert with Ecolibrium magazine, which has a monthly readership of nearly 10,000 industry professionals.
- Free sponsorship of an AIRAH state division seminar during the year. These seminars present a tremendous opportunity for companies to display products and deliver a short presentation at the meeting.
- Perhaps most importantly, company membership demonstrates your support and adherence to the ethical standards and ideals that AIRAH espouses and upholds.
Cost and value
AIRAH company membership = $5,775 (incl GST) per annum.
This represents great value for money. For an individual, all these benefits would normally cost:
5 x Affiliate members at $289 each
A4 single page Ecolibrium national insert
1 x division seminar sponsorship
$6,345 incl GST
Companies must submit a written capability statement with their application for membership to the AIRAH board for their approval.
It should include the following information about your company:
Once approved, companies must abide by the AIRAH board’s decision and any mandates this requires, or membership will be terminated. The AIRAH company member logo may only be used in accordance with the style guide provided.
- Registered name
- Areas of expertise
- Business objectives
- Mission statement.
AIRAH's company members
- ADEC Services
- Armacell Australia
- APA Group
- Baltimore Aircoil Australia
- Cold Front Air Conditioning
- Daikin Australia
- Delta Building Automation
- Edmonds - CSR Bradford
- Fredon Air
- Fujitsu General
- Greenstar Building Automation
- Grosvenor Engineering Group
- Innotech Control Systems
- Kingspan Air Delivery Systems
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-conditioners Australia
- Reece HVAC&-R
- Smart Building Services
- Spirax Sarco
- Workplace Access & Safety
Apply for company membership
To apply, download AIRAH's company membership prospectus, complete the application form on the last page, and submit to AIRAH with your written capability statement by email, fax, or post.
Fax: (03) 9614 8949
Post: Level 3/1 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Vic 3000
For more information about AIRAH company membership, please contact the executive officer in your state:
New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory
0416 247 409
Queensland and Northern Territory
(07) 5493 9457
0406 705 104
Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia
(03) 8623 3004
0451 307 075
0450 146 464