To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
Service Technician (Refrigeration & HVAC) – Perth, WA
Retail FM is one of the largest providers of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning services in Australia. We are continuing to grow by providing outstanding engineering and maintenance solutions to our selected customers across the nation. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited, we understand that people are important to the success of our business
About the role:
Refrigeration (HVAC+R) Service Technicians are responsible for the day to day service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration equipment onsite at our customers' premises. Working closely with your new team, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers and the safe and efficient maintenance of their assets.
To be successful in this position, it is essential that you have:
- Demonstrated experience in service, maintenance and commissioning of a broad range of commercial refrigeration systems. Supermarket and/or retail experience advantageous
- Trade qualification - Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. Further tertiary qualifications highly regarded
- A current and valid Australian Driving Licence
- A current and valid ArcTick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- A strong customer and team Focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and focus on safety and quality
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise competing tasks and work under pressure without direct supervision
What we can offer you:
- A financially sound and stable long term career in the Refrigeration and HVAC Service Industry
- Attractive and Competitive Remuneration Package that also supports a work life balance
- Annual incentive plan up to 10% of base salary
- Your choice of a fully maintained vehicle or a vehicle allowance
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people!
If you have the energy, edge and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we want to hear from you! Email your resume to email@example.com
Chiller technician – Silverwater, NSW
A global organisation has a vacancy for an experienced chiller technician to join their team. The primary responsibility of this position is to perform routine testing, repairs, and service maintenance on chillers for a range of their clients.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
This company offers a competitive salary and great incentives on top. The successful candidate will be given a double-cabin ute, a mobile phone, and above all, a stable career.
- At least two years' experience working on large commercial or industrial chillers, performing testing and service maintenance
- Necessary trade qualifications
- A current licence in air conditioning and refrigeration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written .
To apply, contact Jessica Zubek at Astrum Recruitment by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 02 9900 5812.