To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to email@example.com
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
Sales & Project Planning Manager – Oceania – Bosch, Melbourne
Bosch Energy and Building Solutions GmbH, founded in 2011, is a fully owned subsidiary of the Robert Bosch Group. With their innovative technology, expertise in energy solutions and a diverse range of services, they offer a comprehensive portfolio of services designed to reduce energy costs in a sustainable manner.
Bosch is now expanding their international activities into the Australian building ventilation and air-conditioning technology market, and are looking for an experienced sales associate to help them in this endeavour.
Key role responsibilities:
- Acquisition of customer projects in the field of ventilation and air-conditioning technology and the optimization of this technology. Projects will predominantly be based in Australia & New Zealand
- Implementation of customer-specific requirements in individual offers/tenders, supporting the customer in planning the implementation of their control software and assisting in the creation of an invitation to tender
Preferred candidate skills/experiences:
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, specializing in energy management, supply engineering, or industrial engineering
- Professional experience in technical sales in the field of ventilation and air-conditioning systems, energy efficiency services, energy management and plant engineering
- Sound business management skills and technical knowledge in the fields of ventilation and air-conditioning systems, systems engineering and building technology
- Experience in project costing and management
- Excellent communication skills at various levels in a professional capacity
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills, even when addressing subjects that are technical in nature
- High level of commitment, willingness to work in a team and to attend further training to expand expertise
- Willingness to travel
What Bosch can offer you:
Bosch is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to attract and retain the highest calibre of employees. Bosch offers excellent career development, attractive remuneration and benefits, staff discounts on Bosch products and a dynamic and challenging career opportunities. In addition there is the opportunity for ongoing professional development within a learning and development environment and the chance to work with a friendly team within a large progressive multinational organisation.
If you believe you can contribute and would like to join the Bosch team, please apply online
You must be an Australian citizen or hold Australian work rights to apply for this role.