To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to email@example.com
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
Technical support officer at Dental Health Services, Victoria
An exciting opportunity currently exists to join the small, dynamic Facilities team where you will utilise your diverse manual trade and exceptional customer service skills. This role supports the Assistant Engineer in ensuring the safe and efficient ongoing operation of the RDHM building.
- Deliver a quality preventative maintenance program within agreed timeframes
- Ensure that all maintenance data is accurately recorded in the asset management system
- Undertake varied duties and projects to deliver efficient operations at DHSV
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Hold a Fitting and Machining Trade Certificate, or other relevant trade qualification
- Demonstrate a customer service oriented approach to your work
- Have a strong understanding of building codes and other legislative requirements for maintenance procedures
About the organisation:
Besides a high degree of job satisfaction, DHSV offers great salary packaging benefits, onsite café, subsidised car parking and transport links, professional development opportunities and work/life balance. DHSV is a great place to work!
For more information, contact Gretel Banfield, organisational development coordinator, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9341 1137
Internal technical sales, Queensland
Most potential clients will know of Airepure and the quality products we provide to air filtration and purification applications. We have an entry level internal technical sales position available to do business development and account management. This role may be ideal for someone with a recent trade qualification that wants to transition to sales.
Your responsibility will be to develop new business plus service existing accounts. You will be working from a base of existing and potential clients plus you will have the support from a team of technical and management staff.
Some travel may be required.
Ideally you should have the following:
- Trade level qualification in: mechanical, HVAC, plumbing or electrical
- Some sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn
- Familiarity with MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
A competitive remuneration package will offered. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Send your application letter and resume to email@example.com
All enquiries are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.