To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to email@example.com
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
Air conditioning sales engineer/product manager – South East Queensland
Realcold Australia seek to employ a results-orientated, highly-motivated, qualified air conditioning sales engineer /product manager, with strong business development and sales management expertise.
A key focus on successfully developing and growing new market as well as introducing new product leveraging organisation's existing skills and capabilities.
Key areas of expertise should include:
- Initiating marketing strategies and coordinate activities to influence the target market.
- Build profitable long-term partnerships and maximise market opportunities with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Liaise multiple stakeholders and working with cross functional teams.
- Rapidly gain an understanding of the commercial characteristics of companies and industries.
- Project management, technical, commercial and negotiating skills.
South east Queensland based role. Salary negotiable.
For more information or to apply, contact Vaughn Strydom, technical and engineering manager, Realcold, by phone 0408 799 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three exciting research positions on offer – Closing date: February 1, 2015
The University of Wollongong (UOW) Sustainable Buildings Research Centre (SBRC) is a major player in the recently established $12m Steel Research Hub. There are three research positions currently available for outstanding candidates interested in being a part of a research program to develop innovative, steel-intensive and environmentally outstanding building systems for mid-rise residential buildings in Australia. This research work will involve three key sub-projects:
- Project B2.1 This exciting position will involve significant collaboration with architects, designers, manufacturers, etc. with the primary aim of developing innovative new building systems based on steel products and systems to address the needs of the burgeoning housing market in Australia, particularly mid-rise residential, whilst maximising economic, social and environmental outcomes. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in building design/construction and strong demonstrated research experience and/or capability.
- Project B2.2 Development of multi-functional cladding/roofing systems (we are looking for a strong researcher with capabilities in building physics, thermodynamics, energy modelling, fluid mechanics, etc).
- Project B2.3 Development of innovative new steel structural systems for mid-rise residential buildings (researcher will need to have a strong track record of quality research in advanced structural engineering, specifically related to building structures).
These research positions will be based at the SBRC in Wollongong, NSW http://sbrc.uow.edu.au/
For full details, position descriptions and details of how to apply visit the UOW employment page at http://uow.employment.com.au/
For further details contact Professor Paul Cooper on email@example.com
or 02 4221 3355.