To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
Assistant engineer at Dental Health Services, Victoria
An exciting opportunity currently exists to join the Facilities team at the Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne (RDHM) as the Assistant Engineer. This is a leadership role that is a direct report to the Facilities Manager and is accountable for ensuring the safe and efficient ongoing operation of the RDHM building.
- Providing technical advice and support to internal stakeholders to ensure optimal building operations guidelines are adhered to
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on maintenance and prevention and coordinating the onsite activities of external contractors
- Managing all planned and contracted maintenance so these are delivered in line with contracts and on target
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Experienced as a frontline supervisor in maintenance and/or engineering including coaching staff as you will act in the absence of the Facilities Manager
- A great relationship builder and can work with varying stakeholder groups
- Experienced in project management with a focus on achieving results
- Tertiary qualified in engineering either in electrical, mechanical or related field
Besides a high degree of job satisfaction, DHSV offers great salary packaging benefits, onsite café, subsidised car parking and transport links, professional development opportunities and work/life balance. DHSV is a great place to work!
Please review the position description and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” at http://erecruit1.mercury.com.au/DHSV/ViewPosition.aspx?id=10304
For more information, contact Gretel Banfield, organisational development coordinator, by email email@example.com
or call 03 9341 1137