To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
2 x Building systems operators, Brisbane and Melbourne
Telstra is seeking suitably qualified, motivated and enthusiastic individuals for two available positions, one in Brisbane and one in Melbourne.
The building systems operator (BSO) is responsible for the ongoing operational assurance of highly-complex power and facility systems and services in Telstra's critical network buildings. The BSO performs preventative maintenance, fault repair, and restoration activities on Telstra building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and fire safety systems. The BSO participates in acceptance tests and the commissioning of plant, identifies short and long-term maintenance and capital needs, liaises with tenants and Telstra stakeholders on site matters, and has a strong commitment to improving customer advocacy.
Applicants should possess:
- Proven experience working on large-complex electrical distribution systems and controls e.g. in large shopping centres, manufacturing complexes, high-rise buildings, mining industry or similar.
- Experience with Building Management Systems (BMS's), Program Logic Computers (PLC's) and similar devices, Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS's), Emergency Power Plants (EPP's – Generators), Air Conditioning Plant, 11kv Mains Power distribution including (a) Protection, (b) Ring Mains Units (RMU's), (c) Transformers and (d) Circuit Breakers, Static Switches and Change Over Contactors.
- Proven experience working on BMS, Large Chillers, Cooling Towers, Air Handling Plant, Chilled Water Distribution Systems, Package Plant, Complex Control Systems and the undertaking of repairs and maintenance of all of the previously identified and other related plant.
to apply, with an up-to-date CV, and a cover letter outlining location and reason(s) for consideration.
Refrigeration mechanic, Dandenong, Victoria
Grotec Mechanical Services, based in Dandenong, Victoria, has a position available for a qualified refrigeration mechanic.
Scope of work: Service technician - air conditioning and refrigeration service/installation.
Renumeration: Negotiable, based on experience. A company car, phone and uniform are provided. 1 RDO month and superannuation.
To apply, contact Grotec managing director, Daniel Groves, by email: email@example.com, mobile: 0432 076 520, or phone: 1800 GROTEC.