To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
HVAC service technician, Bunbury, WA
West Australian Mechanical Services is a wholly-owned and operated WA company, who value people and can provide career opportunities for people willing to move to one of Australia’s fastest-growing regions at the northern entrance to the Margaret River tourist precinct.
You will be responsible for:
- General maintenance and service to central plant and assorted commercial plant in the Southwest of WA, based in Bunbury.
You may be:
- A trade-qualified refrigeration technician, with experience in the service and maintenance of commercial HVAC equipment.
- Able to work independently
- Considering a sea-change
To be successful you must possess:
- Australian-recognised trade qualifications. Hold all relevant licenses including ARCtick, or be suitably qualified to gain WA accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a "can do" attitude
or have a confidential discussion (08) 9240 7400.