To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to email@example.com
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
Principal mechanical engineer – Department of Finance WA – Perth, WA
As a key government agency, the Department of Finance provides high-quality advice and services in revenue and grant/subsidy administration, government procurement, non-residential building management and construction. We also provide strategic advice on the capital investment programs of government's major trading enterprises.
We pride ourselves on being a leading provider of flexible work arrangements, enabling our people to successfully balance their work and other life commitments. We offer benefits over and above salary and superannuation, including ongoing professional development, salary packaging and leadership programs aimed at increasing the skills, abilities and career promotion opportunities for our people.
This role will support the division’s contribution to improving building quality and energy efficiency of Government Buildings.
The successful applicant will be required to:
Currently there is one (1) full-time fixed-term contract for 12 months available for immediate filling, with the possibility of extension and/or permanency. Whilst a full time appointment is preferred, applications for appointment on a part time basis will be considered. This selection process will initially be used to appoint to this advertised vacancy, and may also be used to appoint to a similar position on a temporary or permanent basis that may arise in the Agency.
- Provide strategic and technical leadership and direction on mechanical engineering aspects of non-residential government buildings to contribute to the delivery of high quality, fit-for-purpose, efficient and sustainable buildings for government.
- Establish and promulgate appropriate design standards and guidelines for mechanical engineering components of non-residential government buildings, provide technical expertise in the management of mechanical engineering design, documentation and review frameworks to ensure sustainable quality outcomes are achieved.
- Provide advice to enable the delivery of high quality, fit for purpose mechanical engineering systems including scoping, design, installation and post occupancy performance phases.
For further information about the position, please contact Carolyn Marshall on (08) 6551 1803 (not to be contacted for Applicant Information Packs or assistance with lodging your application).
Please visit www.jobs.wa.gov.au and key in the Web Search No. (00030406) and follow the application instructions.
Applications close Friday, December 11 at 12:00 noon (AWST)
Service technician – Refrigeration and HVAC – Perth, WA
Retail FM is one of the largest providers of refrigeration and air conditioning services in Australia. We are continuing to grow by providing outstanding engineering and maintenance solutions to our selected customers across the nation. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited, we understand that people are important to the success of our business.
About the role
Refrigeration (HVAC&R) service technicians are responsible for the day-to-day service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration equipment onsite at our customers' premises. Working closely with your new team, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers and the safe and efficient maintenance of their assets.
To be successful in this position, it is essential that you have:
- Demonstrated experience in service, maintenance and commissioning of a broad range of commercial refrigeration systems. Supermarket and/or retail experience advantageous
- Trade qualification - Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. Further tertiary qualifications highly regarded
- A current and valid Australian Driving Licence
- A current and valid ArcTick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- A strong customer and team Focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and focus on safety and quality
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise competing tasks and work under pressure without direct supervision
What we can offer you:
- A financially sound and stable long term career in the refrigeration and HVAC service industry
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package that also supports a work life balance
- Annual incentive plan up to 10% of base salary
- Your choice of a fully maintained vehicle or a vehicle allowance
- Training and education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people!
If you have the energy, edge and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we want to hear from you! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org