To submit a job vacancy, please e-mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, title, company and contact details
- The job title, location, commencement date, approximate salary, appointment duration for the position vacant, along with a brief description of the position.
- Vacancies will be advertised for a period of 30 days if no removal or extension is requested.
HVAC & Refrigeration Service Manager – Papua New Guinea
Daikin PNG has an immediate vacancy for HVAC & Refrigeration Service Manager.
- Residential expatriate opportunity
- Work with the PNG’s leading HVAC&R service provider
- Attractive expatriate salary package offer based on experience and qualifications
- An excellent opportunity to apply your skills in a very different environment.
The successful candidate will be required to manage all aspects of the service division to deliver optimum outcomes to customers and shareholders through leadership and technical know-how. For further information on Daikin PNG, visit our website
Interested applicants may obtain further information and to apply, visit Seek.com
Applications can also be sent to: email@example.com
Important note: We would appreciate it if all applicants who saw the advert on AIRAH informed us upon sending their application through.
Company design engineer – Mechanical services (HVAC) – Wellington, New Zealand
- We may surprise you!
- Take a closer look
- Competitive remuneration - reflective of expertise and contribution
At Advanced Building Services Wellington Ltd (ABS) we undertake maintenance, repair, engineering and contracting works on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic services for the owners of commercial buildings. Our portfolio includes some of Wellington’s most prestigious and technically advanced sites.
Advanced is who we are and what we strive to do. Our people are grounded, trusted, highly skilled, driven and proud of what we collectively achieve. We work hard to get things done and make things happen in a fast paced, competitive and highly responsive environment. The use of “Advanced” in the company name is also a statement to our clients of the quality of service they can expect from the ABS team.
Your role is to lead the provision of engineering advice and design services to our clients. Equally it is to share your expertise internally, be pivotal to the success of our business and provides an opportunity to enhance your own prosperity.
This role will appeal to, and best suit a person who likes to:
- Do challenging and varied work
- Be rewarded based on expertise and contribution to the business
- Be free to “get on with it”
- Keep things simple in a complex environment
- Share expertise and knowledge
- Innovate and seek continuous improvement
Critical to your success in the role:
- Advanced technical competence in mechanical engineering/HVAC/building services solutions
- NZCE or BE (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Significant experience in Engineering Design and HVAC design tools
- Familiarity with Building Code Compliance requirements
- Relationship management skills
- Systems and documentation enhancement
If you like to work in a business savvy environment where you have the flexibility, independence and accessibility provided by a locally owned/owner operated business, and where the criticality and influence of this role reflects your expertise and experience, we would welcome your expression of interest.
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
or email Sandy to be sent a position description should you require any further information.
Applications close Friday 10 April 2015.