To submit a seeking notice, please e-mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name and contact details
- The area of work, location, commencement date, reply contact details and a brief description of the type of work you are seeking.
- Notices will be automatically removed after three months.
Rakesh is from Oman, and has a Skilled Regional visa (subclass 489) for the Northern Territory, and will be in Darwin from November 28, 2015.
He has a diploma in mechanical engineering and has a certificate in industrial HVAC engineering. He is currently studying industrial engineering.
Rakesh has 15 years' experience in project execution, QA/QC and commissioning. He has sound knowledge in design and primavera planning. He was chosen as an approved HVAC QC inspector by Petroleum Development Oman, and has been involved in major projects in Oman, including the Opera House, Parliament House, LNG plants, compression plants and air bases.
Muhammad (Ali) Babar
Ali is an AIRAH member, currently based in Cape Town, South Africa, and is seeking a position in industrial refrigeration in Australia.
He completed a diploma of mechanical engineering in 2008, and has more than six years’ experience in the design and sales of industrial refrigeration plants using all major compressor manufacturers.
Ali is specialised in:
- Ammonia pump feed systems, direct expansion, LPR and gravity feed systems.
- Single stage with economiser and 2-stage (booster/high stage) ammonia refrigeration plant
- Flow ice, flake ice and refrigerated sea water system for the marine industry
- Simplex’s (direct expansion) Multiplex’s (direct expansion) for supermarket applications.
- Turnkey project value: 3 to 60 million South African Rand