||AB Phillips is offering AIRAH members comprehensive insurance programs which are tailored specifically to the air conditioning and heating industry (including some tailored policy extensions for members). AB Phillips are experts in providing insurance and risk solutions and specialise in providing tailored products to meet business needs.
Man with a Van
– A package of covers that include the vehicle, its contents, tools and materials on site and liability.
– Combined Public Liability and Professional Indemnity cover with higher limits.
Manufacturers and Importers
– Inclusion of an Errors & Omissions extension to Public & Products Liability. Product Recall available as required. The exposures of a plant failure in a large installation such as high rise buildings or public buildings is huge and we can help manage that risk and protect the business. Professional Indemnity for engineering, design, ventilation control, infection control, etc.
– for medium to large organisations still overlaying the benefits AB Phillips can provide as partner to our industry.
AB Phillips are Workers Compensation experts and can work with AIRAH Members to implement a tailored program that delivers real cost savings and results in a safer work environment for you and your employees.
AB Phillips Workers Compensation services include:
- AdviceLine: A subscription based advisory service that connects subscribers with AB Phillips Workers Compensation and Safety & Wellbeing experts via telephone and email.
- Premium Analysis and Reviews: AB Phillips look at your premiums (retrospectively up to 4-years) to ensure compliance and correct classification, often resulting in reimbursed over-payments back to your business.
People Matters AdviceLine
AB Phillips has launched the People Matters AdviceLine – a dedicated “people advisory service” that aims to provide practical and compliant HR, Safety & Wellbeing and Workers Compensation advisory support to businesses.
All businesses that employ staff, no matter what size or industry, have Human Resource, Safety & Wellbeing and Workers Compensation needs and obligations. However not all businesses that employ staff have the need for, or ability to, employ in-house experts in these areas. People Matters AdviceLine is a useful service that provides extra support.
Find out how AB Phillips can help your business
Give AB Phillips a call on 1300 242 136, email them on email@example.com or visit the AB Phillips website.
Hip Pocket Workwear and Safety
||Hip Pocket Workwear and Safety is delighted to welcome AIRAH members to select from its wide range of apparel, footwear and accessories available. By entering the code AIRAH17HP during check out at the online store, you will receive a 20 per cent discount. Simply add an item to your shopping cart and you will see the savings!
If you have any questions, Hip Pocket Workwear and Safety Ballarat can be contacted on (03) 5339 5446. Visit the website here.
CAT Footwear and Apparel
||CAT Footwear and Apparel is offering AIRAH members an exclusive 20 per cent discount on its products.
Known around the world for being the premier manufacturer of earthmoving equipment, Caterpillar is committed to providing consumers with the tools it takes to get the job done. CAT Footwear has been designing and engineering quality footwear that lives up to the hard-working reputation of the Caterpillar brand for nearly 10 years. CAT Footwear originally created a small collection of work boots designed to provide the worker with comfort and durability that met the challenges of the work site. CAT Footwear sells a wide range of footwear – from work boots to casual footwear – in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Please use the code AIRAH20OFF to receive the 20 per cent discount.
||Hyundai is pleased to offer AIRAH members Hyundai’s National Fleet pricing across the Hyundai vehicle range.
In 1986, Hyundai made its Australian debut and in 2003, Hyundai Motor Company Australia (HMCA) was established as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Korean parent company. For almost 30 years, Hyundai has been a part of the Australian automotive landscape. Hyundai is the fifth largest automotive group in the world, the fastest growing automotive brand in Australia, and is widely acknowledged as a global leader in design, safety and quality.
All Hyundai vehicles are designed to reduce the cost of ownership. You can count on our network of over 160 Hyundai dealers nationwide to deliver outstanding levels of service.
To access this offer, just confirm to the Hyundai Dealer your AIRAH membership and quote the AIRAH Member Fleet Code 10591/01. Visit the Hyundai website here
||AIRAH members can use the special code TH476109 when booking at TFE Hotels to receive a 15 per cent discount on Australian TFE hotels, and a 10 per cent discount off New Zealand TFE hotels.
Please click here
to make a booking.