The AIRAH Refrigeration 2018 Conference will build on the success of the Refrigeration 2017 Conference held in Melbourne. Over 140 delegates attended the 2017 conference, and AIRAH is looking at expanding on the topics and discussion that were held in Melbourne.
The conference will include sessions reviewing the latest developments regarding legislation, technologies, and a multitude of industry-specific case studies. The conference trade display will give participants the opportunity during the breaks and cocktail functions to interact with leading industry suppliers on the latest refrigeration technology offerings.
Further information about the conference program will be available in late 2017.
- Final abstract submissions close – August 31, 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance – September 10, 2017
- Program released – October 15, 2017
- Speaker Paper submission – December 15, 2017
- Speaker PowerPoint submission – February 28, 2018
- Refrigeration 2018 Conference – March 26–27, 2018.
Note: early bird prices close on January 31, 2018.
|AIRAH members early bird
| Early bird non-member
| Student delegate
Registrations will open soon.
Call for abstracts
AIRAH’s Refrigeration 2018 Conference will be held in Sydney on March 26–27, 2018.
The conference committee is now calling for abstracts on an array of subjects, including but not limited to:
- New technologies, research and trends – natural refrigerants, synthetic refrigerants, geothermal and non-vapour compression cycle
- Case studies – of particular interest are projects featuring replacement of HFCs and HCFCs with natural refrigerants or with low-GWP synthetic gases
- Legislation/standards – developments in Australia and internationally
- Safety and compliance
- International market developments, particularly in the US, Asia and Europe
- Energy efficiency and the refrigeration industry.
By submitting an abstract, speakers are also agreeing to submit a technical paper and PowerPoint presentation prior to the conference, should their application to present be successful. The conference committee has the final say on accepted presentations.
All submissions must also include a 100-word author biography and high-resolution author photo. Abstracts should be emailed
to AIRAH conference organiser Emily McLaughlin by August 31, 2017.
Dates and Location
Dates: Monday, March 26–27, 2018
Further information about the venue will be available shortly.
Contact the AIRAH office on (03) 8623 3000 or email email@example.com
to be sent information on the conference sponsorship packages.
Technical Organising Committee
Ben Adamson, F.AIRAH, Refrigeration Engineering International
Graeme Dewerson, Affil.AIRAH, A-Gas Australia
Jonathan Fryer, M.AIRAH, ISECO Engineering Services
Julian Hudson, M.AIRAH, JCH Refrigeration Consulting
Stefan Jensen, F.AIRAH, Scantec Refrigeration Technologies
René Le Miere, Bitzer
Ben Quast, M.AIRAH, Oomiak
Emily McLaughlin, AIRAH
Brendan Pejkovic, AIRAH
For further information about the Refrigeration 2018 Conference please contact the AIRAH office on (03) 8623 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org