AIRAH strategic direction
Safe, sustainable, healthy and effective environments.
To provide leadership, promotion, representation and support to the air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating and related services industry and membership.
AIRAH core values
Leadership: We strive to lift the HVAC&R industry’s standards to the highest levels of professionalism and provide excellence in our service delivery to members and customers.
Integrity: We act with the highest standards of probity. Our actions are underpinned by honesty and respect for the rights of individuals.
Progressive: We are innovative and forward thinking, we value diversity and inclusiveness and apply a continuous improvement culture.
Collaborate: As the industry’s objective and trusted voice we value our independence and we seek to partner with others to achieve best outcomes.
Making a difference: AIRAH is driven to add value in all that we do and make a positive difference for our industry, the community and our environment.
In order to achieve our Mission, AIRAH will provide:
- Professional and ethical standards
- Technical resources and access to knowledge
- Professional development, education and training and accreditation programs
- Communication to members, industry and stakeholders
- Industry leadership, representation and advocacy
- Local and global peer interaction
- Growth and retention of membership.
Our strategic aims
In order to achieve our Goals, AIRAH aims to become:
- Australia’s recognised peak membership body in HVAC&R for both individuals and organisations
- The leading provider of industry recognised accredited training and education programs for HVAC&R professionals
- The leading provider of HVAC&R knowledge resources, news and information
- The leading independent voice for the HVAC&R industry on Resilience, Innovation, Sustainability, Compliance and Transition to a low-emission future
- A commercially savvy, contemporary and sustainable business.